We enable product development and business growth with our experience developing visualizations, simulations and software development, and systems engineering services.
In 1990, Angle started as a small business producing software, and systems engineering solutions. Since 2001, Angle has become a leading developer of visualizations, animation, and interactive simulations. With experience and innovation we work to provide the best to meet client needs across a variety of interrelated technical products and engineering management support actions. Our goal is to design, develop, and deliver valued products to our clients from concepts to design floor to applications and hardware.
- Angle Incorporated is a small veteran-owned business located in the Washington D.C. metro area. The development team is comprised of designers, programmers, scientists and engineers. For over 20 years Angle has provided systems engineering and consulting services, CAD modeling and RCS measurement and analysis services, and ship signature management support services.
- Past graphics development experience includes creation of graphics and marketing animations for the winning Lockheed Martin littoral combat ship design, LCS-1; tasking by the DDG 1000 Program Office to develop promotional graphics of the DDG-1000; visualizations of the Gibbs & Cox Australian Air Warfare Destroyer design.Past software development and systems engineering service experience includes development of the Platform Ocean Real Time Simulator (PORTS); development of WaveLore – a DDG 51 Bridge Team Training Simulation; design and development of a DDG 1000 Launch & Recovery simulation; providing direct engineering management support to the Open Architecture (OA) Office in the US Navy’s program Executive Office, Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS); and development of EWDA to support the electronic warfare operator and the tactical action officer in defending ships against RF guided anti-ship missile attack.
- Fill out our Employment Application for any one of the positions listed on our web site. The Job Description will list submission requirements.
- American Systems Corporation (ASC)
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics; Bath Iron Works
- General Dynamics; Information Technology
- Digital Systems Resource (DSR)
- DRS Technologies
- Gibbs & Cox
- Lockheed Martin
- Marinette Marine
- Naval Research Laboratory
- United States Navy; Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Ultra Electronics
- United Defense, L.P.